AN EASY TO use hand-held monitor for prep-room or theatre.
Combining end-tidal CO2 measurement with pulseoximetry and temperature, the Impact-III delivers performance
and reliability in a robust, portable unit.
- Clear, high-visibility screen for easy viewing
- Battery or mains powered for portability
- Optional configuration:
- or all three!
- Micro-stream sampling suitable for all animals over 100g
- Self-calibrating capnograph
- Reliable SpO2 and pulse-rate measurement
- Temperature monitor supports our Mini-Temp range of 1.2mm sensors
- Delta temperature measurements
- Integrates with Vetronic VitalMonitor software suite for data recording
Three units in one, with optional configuration
Impact-III is an acronym, standing for “Instant Monitoring of Pulse-Oximetry And Capnography and Temperature”. As such, Impact-III delivers all that its name suggests: numerical and trace information is shown for all parameters, including capnography, within 15 seconds of turning the unit on.
The interface to Impact-III has been made simple and easy to use, so in most cases all that is required is to switch the unit on and start monitoring. In addition, any changes made to settings will automatically be saved in memory and retained between uses.
There are simple-to-use alarms featured for all three monitoring units. These all follow the same pattern for set up, making the system intuitive to use. All alarm conditions are clearly reported on the main screen, with an option to silence (60 seconds) or cancel. Impact-III also integrates fully with our VitalMonitor software suite, using an optional wireless module, and allows full patient monitoring and data recording on a remote computer.
|IMPACT III Flyer|
|IMPACT III Specification Sheet|
|Using Windows 7 and 8 with Vetronic Services Equipment|
|Let’s talk about Pulse-Oximetry PDF|